The big news today is Nokia’s Q1 2012 Interim Report (PDF) that shows a $1.2 billion loss in Q1.
Ever since Feb 11, I have been chronicling the downfall on my original post. It still doesn’t make much sense to me. I have never seen anything so obviously bound to fail.
- Nokia 808
- Nokia R&D and Symbian
- Nokia N9 Apps and Development
- Nokia, Symbian and Accenture
- Ovum Mobile OS Predictions
- Nokia to Regain US Market
- Nokia Plan B
- Thoughts On Nokia/Microsoft Announcement
- Nokia Qt Insights
- Nokia Qt Quick, QML and Mobility 1.1
- The Real Symbian Problems
- The End of Orbit and MeeGo Touch Nokia UIs