Adweek has a useful infographic based on Forrester Research data that shows where tablets are being used, what they are being used for, who uses them and also provides some comparisons for use of smartphones.
The data on who uses tablets suggests that, much like the desktop, tablets apps (and devices) should be designed for multiple users.
- Thoughts on a Google Branded Tablet
- Where's the Next Big Thing in Mobile?
- Tablet Mistakes in the Enterprise
- Smart Devices and Service Opportunities
- Mobile Monday London - Tablets Come of Age
- Chinese Android 4.0 ICS Tablets Evaluation
- Tablet App vs Smartphone App Design Tips
- Global Tablet Shipments
- The Long Tail of Android Devices
- App (and Tablet) Usability
- Tablets and the Enterprise
- Tablets in the Enterprise